We view each of our children as members of the Hands and Feet Project family. Just like any parent, we are very proud of each child, dream of their future, and love to show them off. Meet our kids and read their stories by choosing one of their photos.
You can also choose to partner with us by financially committing to provide care for each child. Check out how The Family Room works.
Meet Our Children
HOW IT WORKS?
- Each child will have multiple sponsors at $30 month.
- Child sponsors, will receive a special invitation to join their child’s individual facebook group. We call it the FAMILY ROOM!!!
- Through the FAMILY ROOM (each child’s facebook group), the sponsors will receive photos, messages, and updates from their child through our FAMILY ROOM stewards.
- It is our vision to see the FAMILY ROOM become more than a group of financial sponsors, but also a meaningful, engaging, prayerful support system.
- We encourage each sponsor to help build their child’s FAMILY ROOM through their own social networks. Invite a friend or family member to join your child’s FAMILY ROOM today!!!
- An individual may sponsor a child completely by filling up all $30 commitments or in part by choosing however many commitments desired. With each $30 sponsorship comes an invitation to the FAMILY ROOM.
- An individual with multiple sponsorships would have the option of sending the prospective number of invitations to friends and family members to join him/her in interacting as a support team through the FAMILY ROOM.
How Are We Different?
Many of us are familiar with child sponsorship programs where a $35 sponsorship covers the entire monthly need. While many of these organizations do great work, the vast majority of them do not sponsor orphans…they subsidize families in crisis. We are set apart in that we care for children without any parental support. We are underwriting every financial need of the abandoned or orphaned child as they are brought into the Hands and Feet Project family.
The Hands and Feet Project covers the cost of food, utilities, healthcare, school, and our Haitian child care staff. We also commit 10% of the monthly sponsorship to be directed toward our children’s DREAM FUND. The DREAM FUND is our savings account, set aside for our children’s future. The DREAM FUND will be managed as one investment account benefiting our children upon their transition into the Haitian community.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com.