Here are the types of donor information that we collect and/or maintain:
- contact information: name, organization/church, complete address, phone number, email address;
- payment information: credit card number and expiration date, and billing information;
- shipping information: name, organization/church, complete address;
- information concerning how you heard about us;
- information you wish to share: questions, comments, suggestions; and
- your request to receive periodic updates: e.g., to individuals who request it, we will send periodic mailings related to specific fund-raising appeals, prayer concerns, and newsletters.
HOW INFORMATION IS USED
Hands and Feet Project uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate back to you, and update you on ministry happenings. Credit card numbers are accepted only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes and are not stored or recorded at our offices. We use the comments you offer to provide you with information requested, and we take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve communication.
NO SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Hands and Feet Project will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other organizations. We assure you that the identity of all our donors will be kept confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of Hands and Feet Project and only to further the ministry activities and purposes of Hands and Feet Project.
REMOVING YOUR NAME FROM OUR MAILING LIST
It is our desire to not send unwanted emails to our donors. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our email list.