Engage Your Community to Help Haiti
What is the Community Ambassador Program?
The first goal for Community Ambassadors is to deepen our relationship with you as a current supporter and investor of Hands & Feet Project, and allow our team to become a prayer warrior for you, as you are for us.
Our second goal is to equip our already passionate supporters (you!) to help get the word out about Hands & Feet Project within their networks, communities, and churches. This furthers our reach of supporters/encouragers and in turn helps further our work in Haiti.
What does it mean to be a Community Ambassador?
We recognize you as someone who has shown investment in Hands & Feet Project! You believe in our mission and live out our values.
To be a Community Ambassador means to share the mission and vision of Hands & Feet Project with your personal networks.
Ways to Get Involved As a Community Ambassador
- Speak at your church's Sunday service, youth group, or bible study to share about child sponsorship or one our programs
- Host a dinner to share with your friends about how being involved with Hands & Feet Project has impacted your personal life and spiritual journey
- Plan a fundraising event to support our mission - lemonade stand, 5K, Haiti Made Pop Up Shop, etc.
- Share about Hands & Feet Project on social media
- The sky is the limit! Make your outreach personal by using your own passions, talents, and skillsets to find creative ways to reach others for our mission